Thank you for your interest in So You Want To Dance's online dance
competition! We were overwhelmed with the response and talent in our first event last weekend. We appreciate how important it is during these uncertain times to keep a sense of normality in our
lives and to keep our dance families engaged and active ❤️ I know myself how much the children are loving the online classes that teachers are providing and having an alternative focus other than home
So big props to all the teachers that are keeping dance in the forefront of our
This is why So You Want To Dance wanted to provide an online outlet for
children who still want to compete and have possibly missed out on some of the incredible competitions that are on offer. This is a low cost solution and we can't wait to welcome you to our online
What you need to know;
The competition is open for solo, duet, trio and group categories that have
been previously pre-recorded.
The age/categories will be the same as our normal
We hope to welcome you in the very near future...... but for now keep safe and keep dancing
Solo /Duet/Trio £6.00 per dancer per routine
Troupe £12.00 per routine
Small Group £10 per routine
Online Terms and conditions
1. Videos can be pre recorded from a previous live event or new routines recorded in
2. Time limits - Solo 2mins max , Duet/Trio 2.5 mins max , Group/Troupe 4 mins
3. All Own Choreography routines will be judged seperate.
4. All video entries must be submitted and paid in full by the deadline.
5. Independent entries must seek permission from your dance school/Teacher.
6. All solo, duet,trio's will receive a medal per dancer for 1st/2nd/3rd/4th
7. All Groups will receive 1 trophy per group for 1st/2nd/3rd/4th places.
8. There will be £50 cash prize for the over all winner of the online
9. Feedback will be provided upon request.
10. Tickets can be purchased to watch the event live.